26.8.09

August 25th, 2009

The past few days have been fairly normal; I've been going to Pashupati and spending time with the kids as well. I'm including a photo of me and my gal Gita--the kids had a good time with my camera.. they love to take pictures. However, last night Sir Sean Connery was celebrated, as he is every year when you're around me. We had a cake, balloons, some truly horrible "cider", mango juice, and two movies, which just happened to be my favorites--From Russia with Love and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade ("Junior!"). How did my two favorite Sean Connery movies show up in Nepal? I think there's some kind of universal reason behind this... Enjoy the pics!

Me 'n' Gita

Happy birthday, Sean!
Some mango juice, Sean, and some "grapple cider". Don't ask what that means; I've tasted it and I still don't know.
Sean's 0079 cake

Vinod, our only boy, blowing out Sean's candle

No comments:

Post a Comment