1.10.09

Things I do/n’t Need

Things I can do without and do not need to have:
1) Television (cable)--I still want a TV or some sort of DVD player for movies. No cable though
2) Air conditioning
3) Biscuits
4) A microwave (this seems ambitious, but I think I’ll try it…)
5) Hot, hot showers. Or to shower every day.
6) As many clothes/shoes as I have
7) Electric lights all the time. Candles at night are nice.
8) Makeup.
9) Most forms of media/entertainment. Not many movies, certainly not in a theatre. No TV shows. No blogs. No newspapers. No magazines.
10) A sit-down toilet.

Things I’ve decided I *do* need:
1) Computer. Internet. Microsoft Office
1.5) More printed and framed photos at home
2) Fruits and dairy
2.5) To cook more often
3) Toilet paper
4) Tea and Coffee
4.5) A sex life
5) Drew and Emma
6) Some kind of art studio to work in
7) Exercise: dance. yoga. running. something. (refer to numbers 4)
8) Music/iPod. To sing and dance. More books.
9) A job and an apartment of my own.
9.5) A dining room table where I will eat.
10) To travel.

2 comments:

  1. Like tea and biscuits biscuits, or biscuits and gravy biscuits?

    Biscuits is starting to sound funny to me now.

    Biscuits.


    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like tea and biscuits, although I prolly don't need biscuits and gravy either.

    biscuits.

    I see what you mean.

    ReplyDelete